The Student Room Group

Is casual sex a bad thing? And is it bad for a girl to seek older guys for that?

I noticed some girls on campus have a thing for older guys, is it a bad thing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Depends on their ages, it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing if they're both students at the same uni.
no it doesnt matter
There is a difference between an interest in men over a given age and just older. The idea of the 'man child' is who immature until mid or late twenties is very different from an interest in a man say over mid-thirties who ends relationships once his wife or girlfriend is say over 40, then the second marriage the same way etc.
no not really as long as their both consenting and ok with it
Reply 5

no, let people **** whoever they want, as long as two consenting adults are involved
Reply 6
But the guys are in their 30s
But the guys are in their 30s

Looking for experience?
Reply 8
why would it be a bad thing?
as long as the girl is 16 then it is legal
Original post by karl pilkington

Legal does not automatically mean good.

as long as the girl is like 21
Original post by barnetlad
Legal does not automatically mean good.

it doesn't matter what other people think if you want to **** a 16-year-old and she is down for it then you can go for it life is for living and enjoying
it doesn't matter what other people think if you want to **** a 16-year-old and she is down for it then you can go for it life is for living and enjoying

also your account was made when i was like 6 months old didnt even know tsr existed in 2006
Not bad.
Some girls prefer to hookup or date experienced guys who are decades older than them.
Original post by Hannah0505
also your account was made when i was like 6 months old didnt even know tsr existed in 2006

What's your point?
What's your point?

im just surprised
as long as the girl is like 21

Whats the oldest you would go for?
Original post by blue900
Whats the oldest you would go for?

This is a good choice because the younger you are, you have to stay close to the same age. I would never go for someone 3 years younger or older than me because they would be at a different level in their lives. Lets just say I was 40 then I could date someone 10 years older or 10 years younger because we would be at the same level in life such as working full time. Would you agree with this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending