Hes 27 I think and I'm 18 turning 19

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I met this guy at work while he was on leave he asked for my sc and we've kinda been texting ever since and itsgone farther than I realized I dig him nd he digs me but I'm kinda iffy about it all.

Is it weird?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're both adults... it's fine.
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wdym you think he's 27?
Cyeol61
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
^Yeah... has he actually told you his age?
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you think he's 27?😂
i suggest you find out his real age before you start thinking about a future with him
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I met this guy at work while he was on leave he asked for my sc and we've kinda been texting ever since and itsgone farther than I realized I dig him nd he digs me but I'm kinda iffy about it all.

Is it weird?
I feel like this thread is everywhere idk cause I seen something like this same thread about liking someone at work
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
I think the age gap in terms of stages of life is too big. It’s too unbalanced. That’s just my opinion. Be careful whenever you talk to people you don’t really know.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago

Is it weird?
nothing wrong with it
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
its a pretty big age gap tbh. different stages in life
Anonymous #1
Hes told me hes 27 but we were talking about somthing he made it seem that he was 29 and I was like 😬
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
You were in year 6? when he was starting university. Completely different stages of life imho.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Hes told me hes 27 but we were talking about somthing he made it seem that he was 29 and I was like 😬
Okay, yeah that confirms that he's a fraud. Anyways why would a 27 year old go out with someone almost 10 years younger than him. Why can't he find someone his own age. Red flag
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s legal but you sure your compatible? Youre in very different times of your lives. If it works for you go for it, but personally I’d try and avoid bigger age gaps.
Kerzen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When you say that he was on leave, what do you mean?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kerzen)
When you say that he was on leave, what do you mean?
He was sick hes coming back monday or Tuesday
Bambie2002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It is a big age gap and your most definitely in different stages of your life, but if you find you can make it work, then go for it.
Other_Owl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is the THIRD age-gap thread within 10 mins.
Anonymous #1

Is it weird?
Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas
Kerzen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas

Would you like to be the 5th?
Anonymous #1

Is it weird?
Ok Comfirmation hes 27
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.38%
Better than expected (94)
20.39%
Worse than expected (250)
54.23%

Watched Threads