Hes 27 I think and I'm 18 turning 19

Watch
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
You're both adults... it's fine.
Being an adult isn't the only criteria when make life decisions. This dude is nearly heading 30, and the fact that he's flirting with someone who isn't even 20 yet is just strange.
Neilos
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're both adults. If you're fine with it, so be it... if you're not OK with it, drop it.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
I don't understand why people condone relationships like this just because it's legal. If the OP was actually 17 people would be crying from the rooftops at how wrong the relationship would be. You don't go through some magical transformation in 12 months that automatically makes you mature enough to be dating someone who is at a completely different stage of their life. Legally, yes it's OK- but morally, I beg to differ. A 27-year-old shouldn't be flirting with a teenager, period.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by khadijaaaxxxx)
you think he's 27?😂
i suggest you find out his real age before you start thinking about a future with him
You’re only 14, you aren’t in a position to give adults advice on their future...
physicsamor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask yourself why he is not dating anyone his own age?
physicsamor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't understand why people condone relationships like this just because it's legal. If the OP was actually 17 people would be crying from the rooftops at how wrong the relationship would be. You don't go through some magical transformation in 12 months that automatically makes you mature enough to be dating someone who is at a completely different stage of their life. Legally, yes it's OK- but morally, I beg to differ. A 27-year-old shouldn't be flirting with a teenager, period.
He knows he'll have a huge power dynamic over her, it's why older men target young women. It's dangerous. It may be legal but doesnt mean his intentions are good.

Ofc there are small % of cases where this is not the case but in my head I can only think of bad predatory reasons as to why someone would target someone so young.
Kerzen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The bit which really concerns me is this line:

Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas

This is a guy of 27 who has already got 4 women pregnant and then high-tailed it.

No thinking woman would look at him and consider him the catch of the century.

I would say to any woman, but especially one who is 18, 'my God, you can do so much better than this'.
Last edited by Kerzen; 1 week ago
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You’re only 14, you aren’t in a position to give adults advice on their future...
actually im 13
and you're anon so you aren't in a position to tell me what i can and can't do (:
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PROSM
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
plus my age has nothing to do with it, how condescending :dry:
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Being an adult isn't the only criteria when make life decisions. This dude is nearly heading 30, and the fact that he's flirting with someone who isn't even 20 yet is just strange.
why have you rounded up his age to 30 yet have downplayed her age as not even 20, when she is closer to 20 than he is to 30?

you sure like manipulating the facts........
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
why have you rounded up his age to 30 yet have downplayed her age as not even 20, when she is closer to 20 than he is to 30?

you sure like manipulating the facts........
Well because at an 18 (her age) or 19 year old is still considered a teenager in large parts of the world. It is important to note that she still has a lot of mental maturation to do (even if she doesn't want to admit to it). On the other hand it doesn't matter if he 27 or 30. He is an adult and know why the **** he is up to. An almost 30 year old man should be dating someone who is ''at least'' an adult.
Anonymous #8
Report 1 week ago
So I met this guy at work while he was on leave he asked for my sc and we've kinda been texting ever since and itsgone farther than I realized I dig him nd he digs me but I'm kinda iffy about it all.

Is it weird?
He's a pervert, report him to the authorities.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well because at an 18 (her age) or 19 year old is still considered a teenager in large parts of the world. It is important to note that she still has a lot of mental maturation to do (even if she doesn't want to admit to it). On the other hand it doesn't matter if he 27 or 30. He is an adult and know why the **** he is up to. An almost 30 year old man should be dating someone who is ''at least'' an adult.

Last time I checked, in the UK 18 IS an adult

You can legally go to war
You can legally buy alcohol
You can legally have sex
You can legally vote

Sorry if you want to consider an 18 year old a child, but the law does not.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also something that I left out bc I didnt think it was in topic but it totally does he has 4 bbymommas
Run far, far away

If the fact that he's almost 10 years older than you when you're 18 isn't a red flag then the fact that he's got 4 women pregnant should be
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Last time I checked, in the UK 18 IS an adult

You can legally go to war
You can legally buy alcohol
You can legally have sex
You can legally vote

Sorry if you want to consider an 18 year old a child, but the law does not.
the law in japan says the age of consent is 13, just because its the law doesnt make it right.
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bloody hell you all love getting into arguments.

OP if ya like him and have a connection with him then there is nothing wrong.
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At the end of the day, its what you think that matters, nobody else. Xx
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
the law in japan says the age of consent is 13, just because its the law doesnt make it right.
The age of consent is a matter of opinion, as evidenced by it ranging from like 12 to 21 around the world.

18 is a legal adult pretty much everywhere. Adults are allowed to decide who they have sex with [in most non muslim countries]
SweetSexySavage
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
At the end of the day, its what you think that matters, nobody else. Xx
Case ****ing closed.
Well put K
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
38.75%
Take autumn exams (77)
32.08%
Look for a job (7)
2.92%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.33%
Take a year out (40)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
6.25%

Watched Threads