rahhcven
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! I am an international student and holding a conditional offer. So, I am having a concern about my accommodation, since I am in the third round of choosing the accommodation, would it be no more choice left at that time? As I applied for the postgraduate course in Headington Campus, so I do not have much choice in the uni's online system. Does anyone have the same concern and want to rent an apartment together?
Advertisement
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rahhcven)
Hello! I am an international student and holding a conditional offer. So, I am having a concern about my accommodation, since I am in the third round of choosing the accommodation, would it be no more choice left at that time? As I applied for the postgraduate course in Headington Campus, so I do not have much choice in the uni's online system. Does anyone have the same concern and want to rent an apartment together?
Hello rahhcven,

Congratulations on your offer! We are glad to hear that you plan on joining us at Oxford Brookes!

I would recommend getting in touch with the Accommodation Team at Brookes, as they will be best suited to assist you with this matter. The team can be contacted by email at [email protected] .

I hope this information will be able to help you! If you have any further questions about the University or about student life, then please do not hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to try and help!

All the best,

Shaf
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Grateful if SHAF could please advise:

I realize that NORMALLY oxfbrookes accomm / halls are available only to full time students.
HOWever, might you make exceptions to that rule this year, for a part time student, eg, if because of Covid you are unable to fill all your available rooms ?

If not, do you maintain lists of vetted / approved rooms in headington or Oxf more generally ?
Thanks.

(Original post by Oxford Brookes University)Hello rahhcven,

Congratulations on your offer! We are glad to hear that you plan on joining us at Oxford Brookes!

I would recommend getting in touch with the Accommodation Team at Brookes, as they will be best suited to assist you with this matter. The team can be contacted by email at [email protected] .

I hope this information will be able to help you! If you have any further questions about the University or about student life, then please do not hesitate to ask. We would be more than happy to try and help!

All the best,

Shaf
Advertisement
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Grateful if SHAF could please advise:

I realize that NORMALLY oxfbrookes accomm / halls are available only to full time students.
HOWever, might you make exceptions to that rule this year, for a part time student, eg, if because of Covid you are unable to fill all your available rooms ?

If not, do you maintain lists of vetted / approved rooms in headington or Oxf more generally ?
Thanks.

(Original post by Oxford Brookes University)Hello rahhcven,

All the best,

Shaf
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I think that it would be best for you to contact the Accommodation Team directly, so that they can assist your specific situation. As I am not too sure about this matter, so I think it would be best of you contact Accommodation by emailing: [email protected]

I hope this will be able to help you. However if you do have any other questions, do ask and I will try my best to help.

All the best,

Shaf
salswain72
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. My daughter got into Oxford Brrookes yesterday as her insurance so I think she will be allocated accommodation last. She is worried there won’t be enough accommodation left by then.
Advertisement
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by salswain72)
Hi. My daughter got into Oxford Brrookes yesterday as her insurance so I think she will be allocated accommodation last. She is worried there won’t be enough accommodation left by then.
Hello salswain72 ,

Congratulations! We are glad to hear that your daughter will be joining us!

I think that it would be best if you or your daughter contact Accommodation by emailing: [email protected] . As they will be best suited to help you with any accommodation questions or queries.

I hope this will be of help to you. However if you do have any other questions about the University or Student Life at Brookes, please do feel free to ask and I will try my best to help.

All the best,

Shaf
salswain72
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for your advice Shaf. She has contacted the accommodation department and sorted it out
Advertisement
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by salswain72)
Thank you for your advice Shaf. She has contacted the accommodation department and sorted it out
Hello salswain72,

No worries, happy to help.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Shaf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (47)
14.11%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.81%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.34%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.91%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
20.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.41%

Watched Threads