Btec national business unit 3 (Personal and business finance)

Watch
Vangraanlo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone! In september my business class is starting unit 3 getting ready for the January exam however I would really like to get far ahead and start revising in October time so I can get the highest possible grade. Are there any tips you can give for starting this unit and any resources that are helpful! Thank you guys for taking your time reading this
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Vangraanlo)
Hello everyone! In september my business class is starting unit 3 getting ready for the January exam however I would really like to get far ahead and start revising in October time so I can get the highest possible grade. Are there any tips you can give for starting this unit and any resources that are helpful! Thank you guys for taking your time reading this
Hi, I commend your enthusiasm!

Have you taken a look at the course spec and what you'll cover in the unit? I've also come across this which may be useful:
https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...k-1/unit-3.pdf

Hope this helps a bit
Vangraanlo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Hi, I commend your enthusiasm!

Have you taken a look at the course spec and what you'll cover in the unit? I've also come across this which may be useful:
https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...k-1/unit-3.pdf

Hope this helps a bit
Thank you so much for the reply! and yip I have looked at the course content. I have the book which is in the linked what you shared with me and it is really useful so far
LeMetalhead
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
One thing I'd recommend for you to do would be to write down every formula and just revise them until you memorise them. Knowing your content is key, I expected my exam to be a lot more maths intensive, but it was all big wordy questions ahah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.2%
Take autumn exams (158)
29.92%
Look for a job (19)
3.6%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.17%
Take a year out (90)
17.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.06%

Watched Threads