Never wear makeup to clubs?? or bars

Watch
Skaosoanba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does any girls on here who doesn’t wear makeup to clubs and pubs I never go out without my makeup to pubs or clubs I want to try it I feel insecure idk if I should go without no makeup
fattyguen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeh u shld fro sure go and try it out, maybe start with only minimal amount of makeup like mascara and lip gloss or something like that. see how that goes
Skaosoanba
Rep:
?
(Original post by fattyguen)
yeh u shld fro sure go and try it out, maybe start with only minimal amount of makeup like mascara and lip gloss or something like that. see how that goes
Yeah I should try that cause I use to wear like a lot of it on my face because I feel so insecure but I see just wear a little of it
fattyguen
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Skaosoanba)
Yeah I should try that cause I use to wear like a lot of it on my face because I feel so insecure but I see just wear a little of it
yeh always take small steps so tht it doesnt feel like a big difference. either way your a queen 😇
Skaosoanba
Rep:
?
(Original post by fattyguen)
yeh always take small steps so tht it doesnt feel like a big difference. either way your a queen 😇
Aw because I’m 20 I have to wear too much to look older cause I look 16 I get really worried if everyone at the pubs or clubs will think I’m a high schooler I swear I’m 20 people’s don’t believe me i feel confident going with false lashes and smokey eye look but I should start wearing little bit of makeup
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Be careful in clubs....sometimes they can have cheapo lights that react really badly to, among other things, makeup, concealer & teeth plaque.
fattyguen
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Skaosoanba)
Aw because I’m 20 I have to wear too much to look older cause I look 16 I get really worried if everyone at the pubs or clubs will think I’m a high schooler I swear I’m 20 people’s don’t believe me i feel confident going with false lashes and smokey eye look but I should start wearing little bit of makeup
uno if your goin out to party than its really fine for you to wear makeup, lashes arent too bad and i bet u slay the smokey eye look. 100% know that your beautiful dw bout goin out without makeup, you can dress up for parties and when you go out for a normal day then uno dont wear makeup 😇
Skaosoanba
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
Be careful in clubs....sometimes they can have cheapo lights that react really badly to, among other things, makeup, concealer & teeth plaque.
True
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.07%
Look for a job (19)
3.51%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.06%
Take a year out (96)
17.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.09%

Watched Threads