Turn on thread page Beta

Simple question how to make 500 pounds in 1 month watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering can someone tell me how to make 500 pounds in 1 month without having to go to work like as in work for sum1 in a shop. For exampke how to make 500 pounds by doing something on the internet or sumthin like tat can sum1 plzz tell me!

ReputationRep:
    Stand on a street corner.

ReputationRep:
    if it was that easy to make £500 everyone would be doing it and noone would have jobs.

Get a job hippy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    Stand on a street corner.
    Yeaaah, that's not work

Tis pleasure

ReputationRep:
    sell stuff online.

ReputationRep:
    Get a job, lazy ****...

ReputationRep:
    Ocean finance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)
    if it was that easy to make £500 everyone would be doing it and noone would have jobs.

Get a job hippy
    :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Google AdSense, If your good at making sites.

ReputationRep:
    sell stuff on ebay

ReputationRep:
    Use a colour photocopier to copy 5 crisp £100 notes. Hey presto, you have £500! And it only took you 5 minutes. Think what you could do in a month.

Alternatively, get a job you lazy idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Get a job on a production line in the royal mint. You'll probably make hundreds of thousands of pounds in a month. You may not be able to keep them, but at least you'll have made them :p:

Prostitution!

ReputationRep:
    If you can write well... look for stuff on the internet for writing articles..or sell you're old essays.... or you're body....or you're soul?

Hope this helps - peace out!

ReputationRep:
    Sell anything you don't want on eBay. Just expect it to take ages to get everything listed, print of the postage labels and then dispatched. Well worth it in the end :p: I made around £80 selling 19 things which were just laying about. 20 Things never sold, but I relisted them... Don't expect to make too much with eBay though, unless you iz hardcore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex-hs)
    Get a job on a production line in the royal mint. You'll probably make hundreds of thousands of pounds in a month. You may not be able to keep them, but at least you'll have made them :p:
    If only I hadn't given out my rep for today. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Job seekers allowance...! That's get you 100 quid of it in a month!

ReputationRep:
    I buy your soul for £500 pounds.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the bookies and bet on the football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abhi104)
    i GO TO SCHOOL I CNT GET A JOB I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL YEAH! why do u think i said not working at a shop
    7 days a week? 24hours a day?

Some people...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.