The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
abhi104
How do i buy the festival tickets

Okay, forget that. Just sit in a corner rocking and making a weird noise. That'll probably be your best bet for getting money.

Want to know why? Because everybody in this thread is spoon-feeding you, and you still aren't happy. You turn down half the suggestions because its too hard, or you're embaressed. With that attitude its highly unlikely that anywhere will want to hire you, and especialy unlikely that you'll last the time needed to get 600 quid.

Learn to stand on your own two feet.
Reply 161
craigie22
Seeing as i'm near you i know theres alot of jobs around your area and you can take the train to Watford wheres theres hundreads of shops and one is bound to have vacancies

Why where do you live in london? What jobs do u know that are available in wembley
craigie22
Seeing as i'm near you i know theres alot of jobs around your area and you can take the train to Watford wheres theres hundreads of shops and one is bound to have vacancies

I'm nearer than you and I'm east london :rolleyes:

Honestly, OP, there are millions of jobs everywhere.

You obviously aren't desperate for the money if you can't be bothered to look/give cleaning a try
Reply 163
Gourdman
Okay, forget that. Just sit in a corner rocking and making a weird noise. That'll probably be your best bet for getting money.

Want to know why? Because everybody in this thread is spoon-feeding you, and you still aren't happy. You turn down half the suggestions because its too hard, or you're embaressed. With that attitude its highly unlikely that anywhere will want to hire you, and especialy unlikely that you'll last the time needed to get 600 quid.

Learn to stand on your own two feet.

Listen yeah im new to this thing. ive only ignore 1 idea and that is the cleaning one yeah. As for the others i have called up places and they said they dont have any jobs untill christmas ok!
Reply 164
abhi104
Why where do you live in london? What jobs do u know that are available in wembley

Are you being serious?

GO - AND - LOOK - FOR - YOURSELF
Reply 165
lilangel890

Honestly, OP, there are millions of jobs everywhere.

You obviously aren't desperate for the money if you can't be bothered to look/give cleaning a try

Ok fine ill give cleaning a try but will try to look for a better job as well. By the way i aint desperate. I just want one so i can do this for my mum.
Reply 166
Why was the OP warned, lol?
Reply 167
Yeha i said im gonna go tommorow and look for 1.
Reply 168
trade in stocks.
of course.
You have to have a certain amount of money to start with in the first place.
Reply 169
lilangel890

When i say near it means i was born in Harrow but live near Hemel Hempstead now but i know the area well
good luck. but remember a) most of the uni students are leaving about this time/in the next week or so for uni/last minute holidays, so you can also replace them :p: or b)you won't get any job because you are too young.
Reply 171
craigie22
When i say near it means i was born in Harrow but live near Hemel Hempstead now but i know the area well

Oh ok im gonna try gettin job at library
abhi104
Oh ok im gonna try gettin job at library

You have to be 16 to work in a Library, and show an interest in and a flair for the English language, you know, have read lots of books, and your vocabulary needs to reflect that...based on posts you have made...good luck with that.

Can i just say , I hope for your sake you are a Troll, because someone with such little enthusiasm, initiative and even common sense as you, is never going to get a job at 15 :rolleyes:

People give you good ideas and you just ask the most mundane , obvious questions!

"how do i buy festival tickets, where is this boots shop" Are you kidding me?:no:
Reply 173
princessmarisa
You have to be 16 to work in a Library, and show an interest in and a flair for the English language, you know, have read lots of books, and your vocabulary needs to reflect that...based on posts you have made...good luck with that.

Can i just say , I hope for your sake you are a Troll, because someone with such little enthusiasm, initiative and even common sense as you, is never going to get a job at 15 :rolleyes:

People give you good ideas and you just ask the most mundane , obvious questions!

"how do i buy festival tickets, where is this boots shop" Are you kidding me?:no:

rep
Reply 174
princessmarisa

Oh well wats a troll? Anwy i wanted to ask her where the boots shop she is workin in is so i ca check whether they are vacancies and sorry i haev never ever bought festival tickets ok!
Reply 175
abhi104
Oh well wats a troll? Anwy i wanted to ask her where the boots shop she is workin in is so i ca check whether they are vacancies and sorry i haev never ever bought festival tickets ok!

A troll is someone that goes onto forums posting stupid/offensive stuff just because they get a kick out of making people angry.

Its also a very ugly monster that lives under bridges and is famously antagonistic towards billy goats.
Reply 176
My vocabulluary isnt bad its just that im typing fast so letters get jumbled up ok. Also im not checking after i type i just click post. By the way i got a levl 7 in sats the highest you can get so my english cant be that bad and i read books. Its just that im typing fast. I have got enthusiasm. Ok i accept i ask stupid questions though.
Reply 177
abhi104
My vocabulluary isnt bad its just that iom typing fast so letters get jumbled up ok. Also im not checkinga fter i type i just click post. By the way i got a lvevl 7 in sats the highest you can get so my english cant be that bad and i read books. Its just that im typing fast. I have got enthusiasm. Ok i accept i ask stupid questions though.

I'm typing fast as well. But I can proof read as I go along. Its called looking at the screen rather than the keyboard.

And as your posts are coming out mangled and garbled I *strongly* suggest you slow down and check what you've typed before you post.
Reply 178
I Promise I Will Type Properly From Now!
get a part time job?
either that or sell your body to either medical science or pimps

Latest

Trending

Trending