Food and music do not feel good anymore?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Are these signs of depression or just growing up? I barely feel the pleasure I used to feel eating food and listening to music?
Anonymous #1
And movie and tv series as well.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your tastes could be changing as you get older, you could be unwell, stress and all the disruption generated by pandemic restrictions could also be a factor.
Time to try out some new recipes and types of cuisine, see if your old favourites have been replaced.
Same with music.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Your tastes could be changing as you get older, you could be unwell, stress and all the disruption generated by pandemic restrictions could also be a factor.
Time to try out some new recipes and types of cuisine, see if your old favourites have been replaced.
Same with music.
This has been going on before quarantine I have tried so many genres of music and different foods to combat this and i still feel no pleasure at all. Numbness describes it

(If you are 20 +) when you reached 20 did it become hard for you to find it become harder for you to feel good listening to music or eating?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This has been going on before quarantine I have tried so many genres of music and different foods to combat this and i still feel no pleasure at all. Numbness describes it

(If you are 20 +) when you reached 20 did it become hard for you to find it become harder for you to feel good listening to music or eating?
I'm 25 and female.
I'm not that into music, I enjoy baking and cooking though.
Have dietary allergies and homecook most of my meals.
After my uncle died suddenly in my early 20s, for months I went through life as if on auto-pilot mode in a bubble of numbness during the day and couldn't sleep at night.

Maybe you are stressed and disorientated by the impact of covid19?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads