Want more information about this university?

I can’t submit my application because x error on the referees in

Watch
Naserb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
if you can help me please
I am applying for PhD public health, I have used the my application to process the application and uploaded all the documents every thing is ready to submit the form . But the issue with the system give x error singe against the referee I have put all the details and uploaded the references letters but the system remain giving me the error without any explanation why the error to referees so I can’t submit the
form until this issue resolved I have few days for the deadline and the admission team they don’t answer my email so please if you have any ideas you can help me with issue or what and why this error preventing me to submit my application
Thanks for your help
Theloniouss
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Naserb)
Hi
if you can help me please
I am applying for PhD public health, I have used the my application to process the application and uploaded all the documents every thing is ready to submit the form . But the issue with the system give x error singe against the referee I have put all the details and uploaded the references letters but the system remain giving me the error without any explanation why the error to referees so I can’t submit the
form until this issue resolved I have few days for the deadline and the admission team they don’t answer my email so please if you have any ideas you can help me with issue or what and why this error preventing me to submit my application
Thanks for your help
Have you tried calling or emailing the university?
Naserb
Rep:
?
I have emailed the university on Saturday still waiting the reply . I hope not for long time as I don't have much time for the decline. I though if some one had the same issue before so we I can resolved quickly .thanks
BlueEyedGirl_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Naserb)
I have emailed the university on Saturday still waiting the reply . I hope not for long time as I don't have much time for the decline. I though if some one had the same issue before so we I can resolved quickly .thanks
I’d imagine you’re going to get a quicker response if you call the university so that’s probably worth a try - unis are likely still low on staff due to COVID and so emails may not be monitored as frequently.

I’ve not filled out the form myself, but have you checked that all the information is filled in correctly, in the correct format, all boxes filled in etc?
Naserb
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueEyedGirl_)
I’d imagine you’re going to get a quicker response if you call the university so that’s probably worth a try - unis are likely still low on staff due to COVID and so emails may not be monitored as frequently.

I’ve not filled out the form myself, but have you checked that all the information is filled in correctly, in the correct format, all boxes filled in etc?
yes all the details i have checked ,boxes are correct . just referees x with out any details or explanation. i will try to call them today .
thanks for reply .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (166)
37.81%
Take autumn exams (135)
30.75%
Look for a job (16)
3.64%
Consider an apprenticeship (20)
4.56%
Take a year out (75)
17.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
6.15%

Watched Threads