gjustme
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am a school leaver age 17 that has just complete both AAT level 2 and 3.
I want to become chartered, i know the fastest way is through an accounting body fast-track (ACA, ACCA /CIMA) but I also want to have the “privilege” of having a degree without spending 3 years at uni.
Basically, do you know universities in the West Midlands area preferably that give exemption for AAT level 4 (preferably to get the degree in 1 year rather than 2) .
Thanks guys
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gjustme)
I am a school leaver age 17 that has just complete both AAT level 2 and 3.
I want to become chartered, i know the fastest way is through an accounting body fast-track (ACA, ACCA /CIMA) but I also want to have the “privilege” of having a degree without spending 3 years at uni.
Basically, do you know universities in the West Midlands area preferably that give exemption for AAT level 4 (preferably to get the degree in 1 year rather than 2) .
Thanks guys
The best route is to get AAT level 4. I don't think anywhere will give you a degree in one year with AAT level 4. You are better off completing AAT then starting, say, ACCA which has the opening to get a degree from Oxford Brookes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (174)
58.39%
No they should not (89)
29.87%
Abstain (35)
11.74%

Watched Threads