The Student Room Group

Law Cw Help Urgent assistance needed

I got this coursework due in 72 hours and I have done the majority of it but I am beginning to get burnt out and need someone to point me in the right direction, not so much by telling me exactly what to do, but what law should i be looking at ?

the questions I have yet to answer are;
A ) Harjit was arrested and whilst at the police station, he was detained for 4 days because the police had said they needed time to investigate the case. Harjit was served food which is prohibited by his religious beliefs. The police officer responsible for him simply said “Eat it or leave it”.

advice Harjit to his legal rights.

B ) Kuldeep has passed away, but it emerged that Kuldeep had taken £3000 from Sara, his neighbour, promising to give her a right to build an outbuilding on the land and right of access to the outbuilding for a period of 10 years.

Advise Harjit as to the legal issues raised ( Harjit is the son and who is trying to sell the house )

please somebody ):
(edited 3 years ago)
Part b is easements from land law studies. Think you’d also need to know if the land was registered or not to answer (or answer both ways)
Maybe also what makes a valid land contract? Writing/deeds etc

Quick Reply

Latest