Lozie247
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What degree are you doing?
What is your offer?
What a levels are you doing?
and where are you going for university? I’m trying to work out what sort of offers other people have gotten and what to apply for! Thankyou!!
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you trying to find a course to apply for? What's available will depend on your A-levels
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lozie247)
What degree are you doing?
What is your offer?
What a levels are you doing?
and where are you going for university? I’m trying to work out what sort of offers other people have gotten and what to apply for! Thankyou!!
Are you looking to apply for September 2020 entry? Or September 2021?
Lozie247
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Are you looking to apply for September 2020 entry? Or September 2021?
UniOfLincolnStudent
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Lozie247)
Hi Lozie247

What courses are you considering? I really loved my time studying at the University of Lincoln and we offer a large variety of courses. If you want to chat to some of our current students that may be doing courses you are interested in, click here.

Best of luck,
Jack
Lozie247
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent)
Hi Lozie247

What courses are you considering? I really loved my time studying at the University of Lincoln and we offer a large variety of courses. If you want to chat to some of our current students that may be doing courses you are interested in, click here.

Best of luck,
Jack
Law or criminology! Thankyou!
Kogomogo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i wouldn't base what subject to apply for on what other people are doing / will be easy to get into. What subject interests you and do you have any careers in mind you would need to take a certain subject for?

Once you know what subject you want to do have a look at uni league tables, minimum grades, pass rates, acceptance rates etc. Talk to people on here from different unis about their experiences and do some open days at unis you like the look of (a lot have been doing virtual ones over summer). Also consider if there is any particular city / area you'd like to live in, whether you want more nightlife, somewhere quieter, somewhere cheaper etc. Do you want a campus based uni or a city based uni? That should all help you narrow down where to consider. If you are in college they normally have uni fairs too where you can talk to a load of representatives and get info.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (109)
38.79%
Take autumn exams (90)
32.03%
Look for a job (8)
2.85%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.2%
Take a year out (47)
16.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise