The Student Room Group

I can't get over this girl that cheated on me

So I was with a girl for 3 years and was happy then she started cheating on me in June 2018 and said she wouldn't do it again then in November 2019 she cheated again and didn't tell me this until end of December though she did still want to be with me then come this Coronavirus pandemic she told me she'd see me after the whole lockdown but has only gone silent on replying to me days after saying that it really upsets me inside idk what to do she never once came out of her town with me in those 3 years together even though back in 2017 she said she'd love to come see my family she never did I honestly think relationships are never really meant to be if this is how things turn out
Reply 1
I’d say she probably cares a whole lot less about you then you care about her. **** her. keep your head up
Original post by British_Life
So I was with a girl for 3 years and was happy then she started cheating on me in June 2018 and said she wouldn't do it again then in November 2019 she cheated again and didn't tell me this until end of December though she did still want to be with me then come this Coronavirus pandemic she told me she'd see me after the whole lockdown but has only gone silent on replying to me days after saying that it really upsets me inside idk what to do she never once came out of her town with me in those 3 years together even though back in 2017 she said she'd love to come see my family she never did I honestly think relationships are never really meant to be if this is how things turn out

No, you mustn't say that, if she cheated, dump her that's the best thing to do, is to move on, forget about her, from the sounds of it she didn't deserve you, the saying
"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times?" really comes into play. Don't let her take advantage of you, she doesn't deserve to ruin you in the slightest. She's cheated on you twice, and at this rate would probably continue to do so if you stay with her. Please, know your worth, no one deserves a piece of trash cheating on them, and I'm sure you don't. Focus on yourself and heal, that's the best thing. And trust, me a relationship will come along and the person you meet next will be better than the last, and it will get better, because, things that happen to hurt us usually end up being a really good wake up call!
Hope this helps, xx
Original post by British_Life

You got rekt. Stay away from her for your self ,

Stay far away

You're better than that man,
I'm assuming that you have not been in a relationship (or experienced mulitple short-term relationships) since being with her, correct? I understand, there is a pandemic! It's difficult! However, if you had managed to develop some form of relationship with someone else, or multiple someone elses, I doubt you would have even wrote your initial comment.

More often than not, what I see in others, is that constantly thinking about an ex is predominantly due to not having anyone else rather than actually desiring the previous partner. If you were sitting here now next to a partner that really got you, cared for you and was loyal to you, you probably wouldn't even remember your ex's name, let alone be disappointed that she has not honoured her commitments to visiting you.

Put this energy into finding someone and making a valuable connection that makes you feel good for being you. The world is full of incredible people and no matter what you are interested in, someone out there is also into it! It just may take a little hard work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending