Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello I'm a home-schooled and am taking the SATs in year 2021 of May and the results are also coming out on May of 2021. I'm going to study Uni in UK as my parents are living there, I wanted to know if I apply in year 2021 after my results comes out will I start my semester in year 2021 of September? If not then can someone please explain the process for unis in UK? Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello I'm a home-schooled and am taking the SATs in year 2021 of May and the results are also coming out on May of 2021. I'm going to study Uni in UK as my parents are living there, I wanted to know if I apply in year 2021 after my results comes out will I start my semester in year 2021 of September? If not then can someone please explain the process for unis in UK? Thank you
UK applicants apply before January 15 2021 for entry in Autumn 2021. The application includes any pending qualifications which your reference will be asked to provide predicted grades (that is optional for your reference though).

uCAS has lots of information on their website and you can start filling in your Apply 2021 application now.
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which subject(s) do you want to read? Are you applying to Oxford or Cambridge?

For the UK, you apply before your complete results are known, and (typically) get conditional offers, although it is possible to already meet the entry requirements.
Last edited by RogerOxon; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads