If a girl friend requests a guy on Snapchat, who she's never met, does she like him??

Watch
Poll: If a girl friend requests a guy on Snapchat, who she's never met, does she like him?
She is most likely into him (1)
20%
She is not into him (0)
0%
It does not mean anything (4)
80%
nowaywayway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi all,

A girl added me on Snapchat. We have mutual friends but we have never met before. Is it likely she likes me? And no I am not trying to over read into it. It just seems that she would have had to ask one of her friends for my Snap to even be able to add me so I'm hoping for the best

Thanks!
Happygurlll246
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi there, I know for me when I usually add a guy it is because I fancy him or find him attractive. I usually don’t add people they add me, so when I fancy someone I’ll add them. My friends add a guy when they fancy him too, however that’s just us haha. Message her I know for me I’m always waiting for him to message me first rather than me him. Start a conversation and see if she seems interested. Hope that helps
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
A lot of people add everyone by quick add, just to get more friends on snap so don't overthink it, it probably doesn't mean anything.

wtf i edited it and my rep went away
Last edited by rxyaltyx; 10 months ago
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
*shrug* just as likely someone catfishing for bank details/nudes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.69%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.85%

Watched Threads