Phone interview in an hour.. Watch

Checkmate121
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i am bit stressed out, i am 17 years old and never had a real job,but had work experience, the interview is with Orange,im sure they're gonna ask me the kind of diferent situations i was involved in, for example :

Describe an experience when you had to calm down an angry customer.
- Describe a situation when you had to perform under pressure.
- Describe how did you form a team and lead it.

........how could i answer that ?
miranda7719
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i doubt they would ask you how to form a team and lead it with you only being 17 and this is your first job
and if they do you could just talk about some form of group work in school (obviously make it sound more impressive than that)
did you ever do any kind of young entaprise?
and if you don't know just say so and say you would ask a more experienced memeber of staff for advice, they will appreciate that you can't know everything from the off and would rather you did that than guess and make the situation worse
CaptainDale
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello, how did it go?
Checkmate121
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
went fine, lol i improvised a bit, but i sounded natural, i hope, but it was okay, only asked like 2 scenario questions, and emailed me a date for the interview
sharp910sh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For the real interview, they will ask you how you make the customer buy a mobile or contract. this is the most important question. Don't just say you will be friendly, understand the customer crap. Tell them you will go for the hard sell pressure them. This is what they like to hear. I know I had an interview, they told me to f off, as I was too nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1206)
79.6%
Leave (309)
20.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise