Keeping old notes/revision

Watch
mal.ikah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys, I've just started clearing out my old notes/revision stuff from Sixth Form as I've already received my results, but I wanted to know if its worth keeping anything related to the courses I'll be taking at uni? I've been quite indecisive about what to throw away because some of it could be of use but i'm not sure? I'll be taking Philosophy with Psychology just for reference and I have revision booklets/essays/notes from both subjects. Thanks in advance

Catherine1973
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes I think it is
I kept my gcse notes for law and it’s handy to re-read briefly before doing new topics.
I’d probably only keep the text books though, not the whole lot.
Maybe put it in a box away and revisit in a year?
mal.ikah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Catherine1973)
Yes I think it is
I kept my gcse notes for law and it’s handy to re-read briefly before doing new topics.
I’d probably only keep the text books though, not the whole lot.
Maybe put it in a box away and revisit in a year?
Great, thank you !
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mal.ikah)
Hi guys, I've just started clearing out my old notes/revision stuff from Sixth Form as I've already received my results, but I wanted to know if its worth keeping anything related to the courses I'll be taking at uni? I've been quite indecisive about what to throw away because some of it could be of use but i'm not sure? I'll be taking Philosophy with Psychology just for reference and I have revision booklets/essays/notes from both subjects. Thanks in advance
Hey mal.ikah!

I would definitely recommend keeping your old notes as they could be helpful when needing to consolidate prior knowledge in order for new things to make sense!
I study pharmacy and brought both my chemistry and biology A-level notes and they have definitely been helpful

I hope this helps
Eloise - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (132)
24.18%
Better than expected (120)
21.98%
Worse than expected (294)
53.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed