My brother has left the house in a state after a party...

Watch
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
One day hopefully he'll grow up
Maybe 15 or 20 years ago someone would have forced him to grow up by a good punch or kicking. Nowadays the police would probably charge the person who did the punch.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
Maybe 15 or 20 years ago someone would have forced him to grow up by a good punch or kicking. Nowadays the police would probably charge the person who did the punch.
Yup. This.

Just like however was trying to kick my door down last night... If I had beaten them up, where do you think I would be right now?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yup. This.

Just like however was trying to kick my door down last night... If I had beaten them up, where do you think I would be right now?
Hi Anonymous Person,

Update me - did the little shít actually get off his lazy arse and clean it up, or what?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Reality Check)
Hi Anonymous Person,

Update me - did the little shít actually get off his lazy arse and clean it up, or what?
He did some of it... but the floors are still covered in grime.

He had another party last night, and I was woken up at 3 am by someone trying to kick down my door. Either one his friends or someone else...

Basically I woke up, shouted who the **** was kicking my door in. I heard someone say "leave it, leave it" and then my brother tell me "It's OK they've gone".
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

He had another party last night, and I was woken up at 3 am by someone trying to kick down my door. Either one his friends or someone else...

Basically I woke up, shouted who the **** was kicking my door in. I heard someone say "leave it, leave it" and then my brother tell me "It's OK they've gone".
Jesus... I really hope your parents get back soon, for everyone's sake.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
True

Ngl I would have called the police when he had a party during lockdown.
Good thing your parents are returning now
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 days ago

Why didnt your parents read him the riot act when they returned? All sounds very odd you putting up with it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Why didnt your parents read him the riot act when they returned? All sounds very odd you putting up with it.
Our mum's back tomorrow, so she'll see what he's done to her house.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Reality Check)
Jesus... I really hope your parents get back soon, for everyone's sake.
My mum's back tomorrow. I've mentioned to her what's been going on, and she told me not to clean up after him.

I don't want to see or speak to him because I'll blow a fuse.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
My mum's back tomorrow. I've mentioned to her what's been going on, and she told me not to clean up after him.

I don't blame you. By the sounds of it, your brother is going to get a proper bòllocking when your mum gets back, so that's something.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

Just wait for the satisfaction of him getting the biggest bolllocking of his life when her nice home covered in dirt from him is dealt with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (89)
38.36%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.76%
Look for a job (6)
2.59%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.45%
Take a year out (39)
16.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
6.03%

Watched Threads