The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

university

hi have any of you gone to Coventry university or Cu Coventry? id like to ask some questions :smile:
Original post by jammypop101
hi have any of you gone to Coventry university or Cu Coventry? id like to ask some questions :smile:

Hey!

I'm a Student Ambassador (SA) currently studying at Coventry University. There are also other SAs online too to help.

What would you like to ask? We'll do our best to answer any questions you have :smile:

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hey!

I'm a Student Ambassador (SA) currently studying at Coventry University. There are also other SAs online too to help.

What would you like to ask? We'll do our best to answer any questions you have :smile:

Veronica

at coventry can we have jobs at the uni like workung at the alumicall centre (ive heard some unis have this) and as a night care taker or as a mentor? what other payed jobs does the uni offer? how would i become a student ambassador if i wanted to aswell?
at coventry can we have jobs at the uni like workung at the alumicall centre (ive heard some unis have this) and as a night care taker or as a mentor? what other payed jobs does the uni offer? how would i become a student ambassador if i wanted to aswell?

Hello @jammypop101

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your question. At Coventry University there are many different jobs available for students that they can do if they wish to. One of them being student ambassador which is available in different departments such as course ambassador, general ambassador as well as events ambassador. Also there are on campus jobs available such as cafes, bars and canteen.

At Coventry University we have something called Futureworks, where they have all different campus and local jobs available which they offer to students. In terms of becoming a Student Ambassador, they usually advertise the role every year, which you have to apply to and you go through the selection process (Application and Interview) to be selected as an ambassador.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Arsh Shaikh
BA Financial Economics
Coventry University (Coventry Campus)

Hey,

Thank you for your query!

In response to your questions, becoming a student ambassador is usually advertised by the faculty or department so you can apply there. Other part-time jobs can be applied through Future-Works which advertise part-time jobs available for students which is located outside The Hub.
For me, the job came about in an email to which I responded and then was offered an interview.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions let us know!

Veronica
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @jammypop101

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your question. At Coventry University there are many different jobs available for students that they can do if they wish to. One of them being student ambassador which is available in different departments such as course ambassador, general ambassador as well as events ambassador. Also there are on campus jobs available such as cafes, bars and canteen.

At Coventry University we have something called Futureworks, where they have all different campus and local jobs available which they offer to students. In terms of becoming a Student Ambassador, they usually advertise the role every year, which you have to apply to and you go through the selection process (Application and Interview) to be selected as an ambassador.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Arsh Shaikh
BA Financial Economics
Coventry University (Coventry Campus)

could you explain more about the Futureworks thing as this isn't mentioned on coventry's website.
could you explain more about the Futureworks thing as this isn't mentioned on coventry's website.

Hello @jammypop101
Here is a direct link to Futureworks website http://www.thefutureworks.org.uk/. Kindly use this link to get information on the agency and search for jobs in Coventry. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Theophila Akpenyi-Hilary, LLB Law, Coventry University Campus.
hi I have offer for masters in finance at Coventry University for September 2020 intake I just like to know how the university and lectures are? Is it worth studying here?

Quick Reply

Latest