Access to Higher Education in Nursing

Watch this thread
Sian8282
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi ya, Please can anyone help me clear up my confusion... I am currently undergoing an Access to Higher Education in Nursing and stuck on Assignment questions 2.2 and 2.4. They both seem very similar questions. 2.2 Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory & 2.4 Write an evaluation of two recognised learning theories.

Firstly, are the Learning Theories
Activist, Pragmatist, Reflector and Theorist, or
Behaviourism, Cognitivism, Constructivism and Connectivism?

Secondly, how did anyone else relate any of these to our Strengths and Weaknesses?

Thank you for any help given...
Danicaann_27
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi did you manage to get this two questions done? I’m stuck with these as well.
Sian8282
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
No I've sent about 4 different versions to my assessor and he keeps saying it's not right, it's driving me mad now
Danicaann_27
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you completed this now? Xx
Hollie24
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sian8282)
Hi ya, Please can anyone help me clear up my confusion... I am currently undergoing an Access to Higher Education in Nursing and stuck on Assignment questions 2.2 and 2.4. They both seem very similar questions. 2.2 Write an evaluation of your learning strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory & 2.4 Write an evaluation of two recognised learning theories.

Firstly, are the Learning Theories
Activist, Pragmatist, Reflector and Theorist, or
Behaviourism, Cognitivism, Constructivism and Connectivism?

Secondly, how did anyone else relate any of these to our Strengths and Weaknesses?

Thank you for any help given...
I'd like to know also, it's so confusing!
Nurse-Lolah-2B
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi, has this been sorted? I'm struggling with this as well
HeidiFrankie
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi all,
Me too! how are you getting on? I am struggling with this same question. It's driving me insane!
pamelama780
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HeidiFrankie)
Hi all,
Me too! how are you getting on? I am struggling with this same question. It's driving me insane!
Hi

The question requires you to write evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses in relation to a learning theory. Why you think this learning theory goes hand in hand with your strengths and weaknesses. So you are describing your strengths and weaknesses and how they go hand in hand with the learning theory you have chosen. The other one of evaluation between two theories you are simply explaining the two recognised learning theories mainly their strengths and weaknesses comparison between the two recognised learning theories you have chosen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads