Fingered gf after handjob

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all,

Probably nothing but my gf was worrying and it got me a bit worried too so just wanted to clear it up.

Today my girlfriend gave me a handjob, and afterwards she let me finger her. To be clear, I don't think I had any *** on my hands, if i did it was a minute amount, and I don't recall touching it, it mostly went on my chest which she mopped up with my c*ck. Idk if it helps but she's late with her period (was suppoesd to be yesterday so obviously nothing to do with this).

I know there is always a chance with these things but in all honesty how big of a chance is it? Sorry its my first sexual relationship and I have no intention of impregnating her.

Thanks
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There’s an incredibly minute chance (probably zero, tbh, but just as you didn’t thoroughly wash your hands so maybe there was a tiny bit of semen on them, but she’s also incredibly unlikely to be fertile now). I really wouldn’t worry about it

If your gf is worried, she can take a pregnancy test in a few weeks to be fully reassured - tbh I’d recommend this, less because she’s likely to be pregnant, but just as it’s reassuring and will prevent her and you stressing to know it’s negative, if that makes sense?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becausethenight)
There’s an incredibly minute chance (probably zero, tbh, but just as you didn’t thoroughly wash your hands so maybe there was a tiny bit of semen on them, but she’s also incredibly unlikely to be fertile now). I really wouldn’t worry about it

If your gf is worried, she can take a pregnancy test in a few weeks to be fully reassured - tbh I’d recommend this, less because she’s likely to be pregnant, but just as it’s reassuring and will prevent her and you stressing to know it’s negative, if that makes sense?
Yeah igy. I thought it was an incredibly low chance. It just worries me it might be more as her period was due yesterday so more likely and that. I think next time i'll remember to wash my hands just in case.
Anonymous #1
She's just worried as her period's now like a day or two late and its usually early
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah igy. I thought it was an incredibly low chance. It just worries me it might be more as her period was due yesterday so more likely and that. I think next time i'll remember to wash my hands just in case.
Washing hands is also a good idea to prevent her getting an infection or anything - it's best practice really.

It's easy to get worried when your period's late - I know I do even if there is literally zero chance of pregnancy. She can take a test if that would help, but give it like 5 days!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (98)
38.43%
Take autumn exams (81)
31.76%
Look for a job (8)
3.14%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.14%
Take a year out (44)
17.25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
6.27%

Watched Threads