I'm so confused with all of this, Help me out I guess.

Watch
idkthisbitman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey there,
I'm kinda last minute because I had applied for LLB at universities and got offers but now I want to become a CA or any other job in the A&F Industry.
so It doesn't make sense to stay on LLB.

But basically, I'm confused about all the different boards like the ACCA and ICAEW and don't know which route to take.

I would like to do a degree in accounting and finance possible at university that is a little easier so I was looking at University of Law or BPP as I read better reviews. But don't know how it would look on a CV.

Any comments or advice for me at my stage would be great. Thanks.
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by idkthisbitman)
Hey there,
I'm kinda last minute because I had applied for LLB at universities and got offers but now I want to become a CA or any other job in the A&F Industry.
so It doesn't make sense to stay on LLB.

But basically, I'm confused about all the different boards like the ACCA and ICAEW and don't know which route to take.

I would like to do a degree in accounting and finance possible at university that is a little easier so I was looking at University of Law or BPP as I read better reviews. But don't know how it would look on a CV.

Any comments or advice for me at my stage would be great. Thanks.
If you are going to do a degree you don't need to worry too much about the professional institutes (ACCA/ ICAEW etc) at this stage. I wouldnt go to Uni of law or BPP unless you have a strong reason to do so. They don't really function like a normal university do I doubt you get the same experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (175)
58.53%
No they should not (89)
29.77%
Abstain (35)
11.71%

Watched Threads