rhhb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Heya, so I currently have an iPhone 6 which while working is very slow, and does not get iOS updates anymore, and therefore at the end of the summer, possibly October/November I am planning on upgrading.

Admittedly my ideal phone is the iPhone 11 pro max, however even with the drop in price in the autumn once the 12s come out, I think it will be too expensive.

I prefer the larger screen and size so the next logical choice is the iPhone 11, which will possibly be priced as low as £550 once the iPhone 12 comes out. However I'm not sure whether I should get an iPhone 12 just for the extra year of updates, we've already seen that I tend to keep phones for quite a long time.

Does anyone else have any overwhelmingly amazing suggestions?
rhhb
Rep:
?
I have a macbook so the sync between an iPhone is a feature which is reasonably important to me (airdrop and iMessage is a Godsend sometimes) however if you have a really stonking android phone then I'm probably open to at least looking at it... especially if it has a similar/better performance for a lower price, then I could possibly consider buying an upgrade laptop before I head to uni next year.
OptiWeight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Just buy i phone x refurbished from giffgaff/cex you would get 12/24 month guarantee if something happens:rolleyes:
rhhb
Rep:
?
no more than £750
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (280)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (215)
43.43%

Watched Threads