Turn on thread page Beta

Some help please watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello lawyers of student room

I would really appreciate just a little bit of advice here regarding how I should present how exactly some of my A-level subjects will help me read law for my personal statement. The main two that I have a problem with are Govt. and Politics and even more difficult, Biology.
    I don't need anyone to tell me how to write it or anything, just would appreciate it if someone could just tell me which aspects of the courses I should talk about.
    Politics I know must be relevent somehow, but I'm just not sure what to say. Biology I am completely lost on.
    If someone could help me that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Politics gives you a good grasp of government and the nature of society that we live in.

Biology is something different, allows you to be more analytical and well-rounded as a student. Something like that.

Although it's meant to be a PERSONAL statement, so maybe you should think harder about why you chose those subjects and what skills you think you've learned. Writing a PS is an awesome chance for self-analysis and self-reflection. Don't waste it asking for canned responses that you think will impress the admissions people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2008

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.