What does that mean?(snapchat)

Watch
emily_bee13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
There was this guy named Ian, and i thought he liked me, turns out he was just trying to make me smile. I think that’s rlly cute btw. So he kinda friend zoned me, which wasn’t a big deal. Thennn, i told him about this other guy named Finn, i gave Ian, Finn‘s snap. The only way Ian could help me is if he told Finn that i liked him. I didn’t like that idea but i told Ian it was okay. So, Ian tells him, and pretty much all he(Finn) says is i don’t want a relationship rn, and then he says some other things so blah blah blah. THEN... Finn was like but maybe we can in a little bit. WHAT DOES A LITTLE BIT MEAN?? like a month or a year idk
OptiWeight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
In means he wants a relationship in 6 years and 2 days
emily_bee13
Rep:
?
(Original post by OptiWeight)
In means he wants a relationship in 6 years and 2 days
very specific
OptiWeight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by emily_bee13)
very specific
Plot twist: Ian and Finn are gay and are in a secret relationship. What is your next move?
emily_bee13
Rep:
?
(Original post by OptiWeight)
Plot twist: Ian and Finn are gay and are in a secret relationship. What is your next move?
lol we never know 😂. but ik finn isn’t. plus i would find someone else
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by emily_bee13)
There was this guy named Ian, and i thought he liked me, turns out he was just trying to make me smile. I think that’s rlly cute btw. So he kinda friend zoned me, which wasn’t a big deal. Thennn, i told him about this other guy named Finn, i gave Ian, Finn‘s snap. The only way Ian could help me is if he told Finn that i liked him. I didn’t like that idea but i told Ian it was okay. So, Ian tells him, and pretty much all he(Finn) says is i don’t want a relationship rn, and then he says some other things so blah blah blah. THEN... Finn was like but maybe we can in a little bit. WHAT DOES A LITTLE BIT MEAN?? like a month or a year idk
Could mean he's not ready, and probably knew Ian would tell you, so he wanted to be polite and say maybe in a little bit. People usually say that, to sugarcoat things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (181)
58.77%
I don't have everything I need (127)
41.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise