The Student Room Group

Student finance and CFS

Hi
I am being investigated for my childcare they are saying I was paid too much and want all my proof of payments .
Does anyone have any idea what they can do if my evidence is not enough ? Will they stop my childcare ? My loans ? My tuition fees ? I’m so stressed please help
Original post by TinyblueXx
Hi
I am being investigated for my childcare they are saying I was paid too much and want all my proof of payments .
Does anyone have any idea what they can do if my evidence is not enough ? Will they stop my childcare ? My loans ? My tuition fees ? I’m so stressed please help

Hi, there is no exact timescale for an audit to be completed. You will need to send all evidence requested. If CFS find any evidence of fraud then it's possible for your funding to be stopped. If there is no fraud but you were paid to much then I would just expect the childcare to be re assessed.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, I just wanted to know what happened with your case as am going through similar case now. All my funding has been stopped and I don’t know what else to do
Reply 3
Hi,
Up to now mine is all still normal they’ve just said that if I was to apply again I wouldn’t be entitled to any funding. They’ve took it out of my funding as an overpayment but it’s not a lot that they are saying I’ve been overpaid by so fingers crossed it stays this way . Hope you get yours sorted ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending