The Student Room Group

How are you picking up your results?

Poll

How will you be receiving your results?

Hi guys, :wavey:

I haven't seen too much conversation on site. I was wondering how the majority of you will be getting your results over the next few weeks. Will you be going into the school to pick them up or are schools now moving to online results? Which one would you prefer?

How is results day making you guys feel as well, obviously it's a nervous time for everyone but are you worried about not having the school support if things don't go the way you've planned or are you happy if you don't have to receive your results in front of others?

Just a reminder for everyone that maybe does have to get their results virtually that support and guidance is always available on The Student Room and if we can help on your big day then please come visit us and ask!

Hope people aren't too nervous :eek3:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think we'll be picking them up at school. School hasn't sent an email in months for us to know though so :woo:
Reply 2
I'm getting mine online.
(edited 3 years ago)
email, would prefer in person but oh well :lol:
Reply 5
we can look online at 8:00 and also collect them from 8:00 - 12:00 so best of both worlds. i'm grateful to my school for doing that.
naturally, i'm very worried for results especially cos my school doesn't have the best track record for grades. it's sad because idk if i'm gonna get the grades i deserve even though i was working really hard just because my school didn't do so well the last few years. yeah i'm terrified for results day. wish it'd just come already lmao.
We dont know yet but I hope they are online though. It is unsafe to go to pick them up and it is a stressful environment with other people there. I want to look at them in my own privacy
By email 🙂
Do you guys think you will be able to get enough support if you are not there in person?
Picking it up. My school has split the year into 3 time slots of half an hour.
picking them up at school
Good luck everyone for your GCSE’s. 🥳
We can collect from 10AM. No email option unfortunately.
Original post by Evil Homer
Do you guys think you will be able to get enough support if you are not there in person?

Whats TSR for then??

And they have offered to give me advise on the phone
everyone in my sixth form is getting them emailed between 8-8:15am kinda wish we could go in and get them tho its a small year group so not much risk, maybe 50 of us total and its in a huge school due to secondary school bein on site lol
Original post by jelly_beaned
everyone in my sixth form is getting them emailed between 8-8:15am kinda wish we could go in and get them tho its a small year group so not much risk, maybe 50 of us total and its in a huge school due to secondary school bein on site lol

- we also all get a personalised email from our tutors giving advice on what to do next and we can book slots to go into school or speak over the phone with teachers
For us it is via email. I wish it was in person, then I can see everyone, one last time:frown:
Original post by Bookworm_88
For us it is via email. I wish it was in person, then I can see everyone, one last time:frown:

Makes sense. My school is doing it in person because they owe us money too and will give it to us there, but we only get to see people in our time slot so we still don’t get a proper goodbye.
I'm also getting my results online. I'm nervous, but it's out of my control, so I'll just have to wait and see I guess. :redface:
Reply 19
We're getting them online and my college have said that they'll have people available to email if support is needed although I don't think it will work very well, so fingers crossed I don't have to talk to them. I really wish I could go in to get them and see my friends one last proper time

Quick Reply

Latest