Button212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! Taking advanced higher art this year. Teachers haven’t made contact with anyone yet but I’ve been thinking about what to do as a theme. I did still life in nat 5 and higher so will ideally like to do it this year. I was thinking of going for the theme of a particular movie I like, so how would I put a unique twist on this? Thanks.
withered.rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I was doing AH art last year, maybe I could be of some help. First of all, I hope you enjoy the course, I know I really did and my teacher was really helpful. And in terms of your theme, I really like your idea, what type of movie in particular are you thinking of, genre etc? Also, I would look into objects for your still life which could possibly symbolise aspects of the film, the themes and possibly include things that make it personal to you.

I will get back to you again with any more help where I possibly can, and definitely feel free to message me for any advice or questions, I’d be more than happy to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
39.24%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.07%
Look for a job (6)
2.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.38%
Take a year out (40)
16.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise