University of Sunderland MyApplication Help Needed

Watch
NE1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello there

I recently logged on to Sunderland University’s MyApplication today in perpetration for results day and I noticed I had some required actions which were to upload my maths and English GCSE certificates and to fill in the criminal offence disclosure form (I haven’t logged into MyApplication for quite awhile so I’ve probably had to this this ages ago). I’ve uploaded my qualifications and completed the form but when I go back to MyApplication, it still says I need to submit the form, does this get checked off when my maths and English GCSEs are checked and how long does this check take? I was informed by someone on the freshers Facebook group that there’s took about a month. If this is the case, will this delay me receiving a decision from the uni on results day?

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies to this.
NE1
Rep:
?
I’ve just logged on to find that MyApplication will be closed until 4th August due to UCAS results embargoes. Will this effect the checking of the certificates I uploaded?
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NE1)
Hello there

I recently logged on to Sunderland University’s MyApplication today in perpetration for results day and I noticed I had some required actions which were to upload my maths and English GCSE certificates and to fill in the criminal offence disclosure form (I haven’t logged into MyApplication for quite awhile so I’ve probably had to this this ages ago). I’ve uploaded my qualifications and completed the form but when I go back to MyApplication, it still says I need to submit the form, does this get checked off when my maths and English GCSEs are checked and how long does this check take? I was informed by someone on the freshers Facebook group that there’s took about a month. If this is the case, will this delay me receiving a decision from the uni on results day?

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies to this.
Hi there

Next to where you have uploaded your documents you should see text that should say something along the lines of 'we've got this and just checking' or we've already checked this one and a tick' can you confirm whether that is showing?
The embargo shouldn't affect you checking your application, it means it's just down for applicants.
Are you able to provide your full name or student number so we can look into this for you?

Thanks
NE1
Rep:
?
(Original post by UniversityOfSunderland)
Hi there

Next to where you have uploaded your documents you should see text that should say something along the lines of 'we've got this and just checking' or we've already checked this one and a tick' can you confirm whether that is showing?
The embargo shouldn't affect you checking your application, it means it's just down for applicants.
Are you able to provide your full name or student number so we can look into this for you?

Thanks
It’s not showing up anywhere.
Last edited by NE1; 2 weeks ago
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NE1)
It’s not showing up anywhere. My name is .
I would highly advise you NOT give out personal details on a public forum like this. It is far better to contact the university directly.
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NE1)
It’s not showing up anywhere.
Would you be able to DM us with your details so this can be looked into?
Thanks
University of Sunderland Student Ambassador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NE1)
I’ve just logged on to find that MyApplication will be closed until 4th August due to UCAS results embargoes. Will this effect the checking of the certificates I uploaded?
Hello No, your certificates should still be checked as admissions staff still have access to your uploads. Hope this helps!
Charlotte
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (0)
0%
Better than expected (1)
100%
Worse than expected (0)
0%

Watched Threads