whoop Da
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi I just got out of accommodation and am going to be living with friends this year, I was with IQ accommodation and they have this scheme that if you refer a friend to it you both get 200£ each probably in the form of vouchers since this is what my sister got when Student Roost accommodations did the scheme too! Tbh as a student I really just want the vouchers to save money!!! If you are interested or you know someone is please reply and I will send you my resident number and the code you put in when you book!
Good luck in your accommodation hunt and stay safe people!!!
Many thanks and good luck at uni!
happyant97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! Any chance if this is still available? I think it might still work according to the T&Cs. Please private message me the details if you wish, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (65)
36.52%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
10.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (44)
24.72%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
13.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
8.43%

Watched Threads