My left ball is pulsating or moving by itself

Watch
nottu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
First off, stop with the same phrase already. '' oh you can't post things health related on this forum, this is a student forum 😳😳😳😖😖😖''
I've seen many others posting health related thungs, sexual intercourses, family issues and all that, so stop with this bullsh*t.
Second of, I've been to my GP, I've been diagnosed with something not that severe, and I have taken and still do take all the treatments need. All I did was ask a question regarding my weird pulsating, as I've researched on the Internet that it might be nothing bad and I was a bit concerned. I by no means hurt at all, most of my symptoms have really improved. I had no other forum, or any other option for posting such a question due to the fact that the sites and forums I posted on, either had no reply or answer, or my question's lenght was limited and I couldn't explain the whole situation. Full respect to all the people that did not take the piss out of my question and acted like adults.
I don't see the point of making fun of such a thing. If you don't want to reply to my post or answer, just ignore it.
nottu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Why do you think someone on TSR can diagnose you? Especially without a physical examination? Go to the doctor.
I did not ask for a diagnosis. I've been diagnosed already and explained that in the OP. I expected an answer that would have told me if it's either normal or not for the diagnostic I got from my doctor
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In your position I would have that investigated as a seperate issue with the doctor, if nothing in the antibiotics leaflet you got indicated it as a side effect, looked up your condition and found no reference to any pulsations whatsoever
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nottu)
I did not ask for a diagnosis. I've been diagnosed already and explained that in the OP. I expected an answer that would have told me if it's either normal or not for the diagnostic I got from my doctor
I would still go back and have another check because it’s different symptoms to what you initially expressed.
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nottu)
First off, stop with the same phrase already. '' oh you can't post things health related on this forum, this is a student forum 😳😳😳😖😖😖''
I've seen many others posting health related thungs, sexual intercourses, family issues and all that, so stop with this bullsh*t.
Second of, I've been to my GP, I've been diagnosed with something not that severe, and I have taken and still do take all the treatments need. All I did was ask a question regarding my weird pulsating, as I've researched on the Internet that it might be nothing bad and I was a bit concerned. I by no means hurt at all, most of my symptoms have really improved. I had no other forum, or any other option for posting such a question due to the fact that the sites and forums I posted on, either had no reply or answer, or my question's lenght was limited and I couldn't explain the whole situation. Full respect to all the people that did not take the piss out of my question and acted like adults.
I don't see the point of making fun of such a thing. If you don't want to reply to my post or answer, just ignore it.
Family issues and sexual intercourse is different to a genital health issue. Nobody is making fun of you...
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
we're not doctors, sweetie.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
This is a student forum. Not your GP's office.
That doesn't mean people can't share their problems, hence there is a health section.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That doesn't mean people can't share their problems, hence there is a health section.
Im quite sure the health section is intended for people to ask if something is normal or whether or not to go to their GP's office, not to get diagnosed by a bunch of students... :curious:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Im quite sure the health section is intended for people to ask if something is normal or whether or not to go to their GP's office, not to get diagnosed by a bunch of students... :curious:
True, but they could seek advice from others in a similar situation. The GP is the best person to ask, but if we don't talk about our problems, we'll never resolve them.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
True, but they could seek advice from others in a similar situation. The GP is the best person to ask, but if we don't talk about our problems, we'll never resolve them.
Your GP is the only one who can resolve this issue. A bunch of kids online arent going to be able to do anything for the OP.
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your GP is the only one who can resolve this issue. A bunch of kids online arent going to be able to do anything for the OP.
love it
"kids"
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Get it removed or amputated
TheStupidMoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
In the age of corno virus there are no GPs.

You're own your own now kiddos along with your pulsating testicles.
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by TheStupidMoon)
In the age of corno virus there are no GPs.

You're own your own now kiddos along with your pulsating testicles.
lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (34)
17.99%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
28.04%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (102)
53.97%

Watched Threads