Turn on thread page Beta

Approved Awaiting signature watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know there have been other threads on this, but I'm not sure what to do next. My application for tuition fees is showing as Approved awaiting signature - but I haven't received anything to sign - also there isn't any PDF on the online system against my account of anything they've sent out to sign???? I called Student Finance 2 weeks ago and told them this and they said they would send out a form - they haven't. I keep trying to call them back, but it's either busy, I get put on hold or cut off. I'm quite worried now as I've got to register on 16th September and if I can't get anything from them by then I don't know what I can do. Will I have to pay fees myself if I don't get anything from them in time

ReputationRep:
    My form took ages to come through, but two weeks does sound far too long. Just keep phoning! Send some emails as well! Kick up a fuss!

I don't think there's much more you do, other than try and contact someone more senior - managers, supervisors etc.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks - I will keep trying but I'm worried about what happens if I can't get this sorted by 16th Sept. I wouldn't mind, but I applied really early and it is just for Tutition fees!!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like they've cocked up somewhere along the line, i would really try and get in contact with someone higher up.

Is there a complaints department or anything? hmm...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.