The Student Room Group

Conversation

So I am meeting a friend who I haven't talked to or met in quite some time(about 1 year ). But I dunno what I should talk to her about, how do people catch up ? What things should I ask her (we are both in different sixth forms),?I really want to rekindle our friendship as I think she is a valuable friend. Please give me any advice you have. >-<
Original post by Anonymous
So I am meeting a friend who I haven't talked to or met in quite some time(about 1 year ). But I dunno what I should talk to her about, how do people catch up ? What things should I ask her (we are both in different sixth forms),?I really want to rekindle our friendship as I think she is a valuable friend. Please give me any advice you have. >-<

begin about school as u said u go different places , talk about different subjects etc and sixthform life . ask about lockdown things that happend , move on to personal things like family if ur that close , if they are healthy etc ... ask about relationships and ofc u share ur experiences or whatever too . if u ever find it awakward just bring up a past memory ( like a funny situation or something that was memorable to u both and that will ease things in). if even that bored ask about netflix shows - any similar shows u both watched .. and the news? political views , what u think of whole covid situation idk ummm if u get super bored play never have i ever / truth or truth - that way u can figure out more things about each other.
just be yourself as im sure thats the person they are looking to talk to!! be natural dont force yourself to be funny or serious just be you and then u will talk at ease .
hope i helped a tiny bit at least and have fun when u meet her again xx
Reply 2
Thanks Your advice really helped , i had a blast !!
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks Your advice really helped , i had a blast !!

aw im so happy i helped!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending