gbeee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi all,

Has anyone here managed to be accepted onto the Goldsmiths waiting list for the Primary 3-7 years PGCE?

I had my interview for it last week and I've just figured its been 40 days today (including weekends) since my references responded to my application...

I'm interested to know if other people have heard anything/how much longer I should expect to hear back from them. I have tried emailing the admissions team but I'm yet to received a response.
KE216
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would say use their online live chat.It might help you get a quicker response.

Hope it helps.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gbeee)
Hi all,

Has anyone here managed to be accepted onto the Goldsmiths waiting list for the Primary 3-7 years PGCE?

I had my interview for it last week and I've just figured its been 40 days today (including weekends) since my references responded to my application...

I'm interested to know if other people have heard anything/how much longer I should expect to hear back from them. I have tried emailing the admissions team but I'm yet to received a response.
I'd try calling or using live chats, but it sounds like unfortunately the clock has run out.

I think a lot of unis are struggling to find placements this year, so I would expect your chances of getting in off the waitlist to be lower than normal, unfortnately.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (7)
4.79%
Confident (14)
9.59%
Indifferent (15)
10.27%
Unsure (33)
22.6%
Worried (77)
52.74%

Watched Threads