The Student Room Group

Tinder location

I've been meeting up with a guy and because we were meeting in person, in order to get closer safely I asked him if he's seeing other people from tinder and he said he isn't seeing anyone. I told him I'm a one-at-a-time kinda person and he said he's the same. He's also not a big dater, has only met 3 people from tinder before.

And I do trust him that he's not meeting others, and we've slept together just recently now, had such a great time together, and yet I know he's still going on the tinder app.

I'm trying to stay cool about it because maybe he's just looking at my pics or something since we're only seeing each other... but you know... maybe he's still swiping on people and if he's talking to other matches in a 'we could date' kinda way, that's not cool at this point.

I know he's using the app cause when I've gone to look at his pics, his location changes, and it only does that when someone is going on the app in different places (like his different jobs he has). There's no way of knowing what he's doing on the apps at this point and I was hoping he might lead in saying soon about coming off them if we're exclusive, it's just that I kinda thought we had already agreed on that before sleeping together and I don't wanna seem like I've been looking (which of course I have cause I like him!)
Reply 1
Also when he came to my place, we were sitting on the couch and he said "ahh I don't know how to act in a new relationship" in terms of touching so we cuddled up. So he's used the word relationship with us too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending