Is it possible to eat some junk food and stay in shape?

Watch
cbaforcba
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I've been working out since the start of the year and I am quite happy with where I am at, I was a skinny fat person before and I have a quick metabolism, however I am alot more lean now, nothing crazy impressive, but I'm at a point where people have said they can see I've been getting very lean etc, anyways i did that all eating healthy, may I add I still continued to drink most weekends and up until March, I didnt have an amazing diet, but in terms of junk food (Crisps, Chocolate, McDonalds etc), I've rarely consumed any of it.

Anyways, im pretty happy with where I am at at the moment, however aslong I continue to go to the gym, with them being reopened, it means I can workout way more than I have been in lockdown, if I start having one or two "Cheat" days a week, how badly will this affect me, not saying I will go completely overboard, but if I were to consume a bar of chocolate, maybe a can of fizzy and maybe even a take away, will it do much to my "gains" as they say.
Libbyc16
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
eating junk food/ drinks is fine if you eat it in moderation. don’t avoid it for long periods of time. if you’re dieting/ exercising a lot your body will be fine if you have cheat days once a week.
Nutritionist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You’ll be fine
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It's okay.
But maintain daily exercise levels and restrict the portion sizes of the junk foods/high sugar drinks/ultra-processed items that you consume per week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (191)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (287)
50.17%
I still don't know (94)
16.43%

Watched Threads