Want more information about this university?

Can you start a university applicants Facebook group without being a rep?

Watch
asdfgkillmenow
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I want to start a university of Manchester applicants 2021 page but I'm not sure if you have to be a rep for the uni to do this?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by asdfgkillmenow)
I want to start a university of Manchester applicants 2021 page but I'm not sure if you have to be a rep for the uni to do this?
My advice would be to wait for the official one to be set up rather than creating your own.

A university setting up their own facebook group will have more avenues to promote it than you will, so you'll likely attract fewer students anyway, and just be sharing exactly the same information in them.

If you want though, you can set up a 2021 Applicants' Thread here on :tsr2: for Manchester by clicking here. Give me a tag once you've made it and I'll make sure it gets stuck in the forum at the appropriate times. :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads