Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmm...is there one..?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this topic has been done a few times so you could probably search for them. The major nights on campus are mon, wed, fri with thurs being kRAP nights. Can easily get into newcastle/hanley when you fancy a change.

ReputationRep:
    MmmmmmKRAP

But yeah, Keele has nightlife, its just different to that of a big city uni.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the union has some pretty good nights.
    But as Suzie said, there's always Newcastle or Hanley which are good as well.

ReputationRep:
    Any Oceana type clubs up Newcastle and Hanley?

ReputationRep:
    Hanley has liquid which I believe is kinda like Oceana except I've never been to an Oceana so I'm not entirely sure. There's also a flares which is alright sometimes and the sugamill is the rock club which is ace.

You can also try out staffs uni (stoke campus) for a night out although it isn't as big as keele's. Wednesday is their big night called Gobble. If your on campus though keele uni has some pretty good nights.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good, big fan of Liquid!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.