The Student Room Group

Leeds Beckett Primary Education interview

Has anyone done the leeds beckett primary education interview?
You are now either invited to attend an interview or an audition or to submit a portfolio online.
Here's the next thing you need to do is
Click on the subject area of your course in the list below.
Find your course (choose the date you were given in your UCAS email for courses with interview dates).
Click to download the PDF file.
Please read this carefully,
Tell you when and where your interview / hearing is going to take place, or provide an online link to submit your portfolio.
Just to let you know where a course requires you to be interviewed or auditioned, we can not accept a portfolio alone as an alternative form of assessment.
Can i ask how the interview went? Did you have a skills test? Thinking of applying next year and was wondering how i could prepare for the interview
hii, i have my interview tomorrow, i know i’m a little late but does anyone have any tips?
Original post by ciara_joness18
hii, i have my interview tomorrow, i know i’m a little late but does anyone have any tips?

Hiya, I had an interview around two weeks ago for another uni and accepted an unconditional offer last night to study primary education from them :smile:

I was so so nervous for the interview but once it started I was fine and felt like everything came back to me. Just remember to stay calm I think!

And also read over your personal statement a few times before doing it, as the only information they have about you so far is in there, so they’ll likely talk about aspects of it and why you want to go to their university so make sure you have some good reasons for that too. Just remember, you know yourself better than anyone, so the answers as to where your passion comes from are all in your head somewhere! GOOD LUCK! :smile:
What item did you use to illustrate why you wanted to be a Primary School teacher?
Any late responses?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending