Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I need a bra fitting as my boobs have changed a lot recently and unsure on what size I need. Obviously bra fitting in stores aren't possible with all that is going on currently. I don't want to buy not knowing if it truly fits right. Before you suggest I never tried measuring myself and wouldn't know where to start. What should I do? When will they allow fittings in store again?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Idek know what size i am. i just by comfort bras in medium and hope for the best lol
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have found M&S, do a very good bra fitting service.
Quite when they will start up again, I cant answer that.
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Either measure yourself (easily done with a measuring tape.
Buy a few sizes and make sure you can return those that don’t fit.
Or buy sports bras that have dress sizes instead of bra sizes until you can get properly fitted
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There's not much you can do except buy a few sizes and return the one that don't fit. No one knows when it will allowed again.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Theres bound to be a YouTube video on it
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Try 'boob or bust', its a popular website that i often see praised for their measurement technique. You just need a flexible tape measure. It'll at least give you a rough guide on what sizes to start with! Then you can buy a couple in similar sizes, try them on at home and return the ones that don't fit
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by empeño)
Try 'boob or bust', its a popular website that i often see praised for their measurement technique. You just need a flexible tape measure. It'll at least give you a rough guide on what sizes to start with! Then you can buy a couple in similar sizes, try them on at home and return the ones that don't fit
oops! *
alison96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need a bra fitting as my boobs have changed a lot recently and unsure on what size I need. Obviously bra fitting in stores aren't possible with all that is going on currently. I don't want to buy not knowing if it truly fits right. Before you suggest I never tried measuring myself and wouldn't know where to start. What should I do? When will they allow fittings in store again?
Online lingerie stores will often have guides on their sizes and measurings. You will just need a measuring tape to measure your bust and underneath your boobs, then compare with a chart to find your closest size 🙂

Edit: to add, when measuring, don't pull the tape too tight, make sure it feels comfortable around you so your bra will also feel comfortable 🙂
Last edited by alison96; 2 months ago
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This youtube video shows you how
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads