mayacerise
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My partner has done a degree beforehand back in 2017 in French studies and gained a 2:1. He has been working out what to do and has decided that he would like to go into occupational therapy. We have found out that it is an exception course but I've also seen that he won't be granted any tuition fees but maintenance. I was wondering if you could give me any more information about this so I can let him know. He's feeling a bit down trodden knowing that he probably can't do what he wants to do as he doesn't have £11k laying around.
Thank you
Maya
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mayacerise)
My partner has done a degree beforehand back in 2017 in French studies and gained a 2:1. He has been working out what to do and has decided that he would like to go into occupational therapy. We have found out that it is an exception course but I've also seen that he won't be granted any tuition fees but maintenance. I was wondering if you could give me any more information about this so I can let him know. He's feeling a bit down trodden knowing that he probably can't do what he wants to do as he doesn't have £11k laying around.
Thank you
Maya
Care to link where you have read this?
If he qualifies then he will get full fees and maintenance plus bursary.
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/exp...g-occupational
mayacerise
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Care to link where you have read this?
If he qualifies then he will get full fees and maintenance plus bursary.
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/exp...g-occupational
Hi,
I can’t link because it was on other forums on here and it will take me half a century to find them. He’s done an undergraduate degree beforehand and was wondering if he would be able to do another (in occupational therapy) granted it’s an exception course. He is currently doing a PGCE but is having some difficulty and doesn’t want to pursue it anymore (wasn’t his choice in the first place but I won’t get into that)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (153)
38.25%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.75%
Look for a job (14)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.25%
Take a year out (68)
17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
6.25%

Watched Threads