Which ex TSR member do you miss the most? (or tsr member who doesn't post anymore)

Watch
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Synergy_)
No, he is just taking a break.
how do you know
Synergy_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
im not sure he hasnt posted for a few days and he normally posts A LOT
The lad is fine and not banned, don't worry. We PMed before his leaving, he just needed a break it seemed.
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lady Jamie, Johan, Legally Jasmine, Notoriety, LDS, Miss Radioactive, halal haribo, Spannerin'moi, Pureheroine, yenahnousername, batter mix, themysticalegg, shameful burrito
All great users. There are probably more but these are the ones that come to mind
Last edited by I AM GROOT 1; 1 week ago
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
@NA_03 <3 my bb girl
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
French Unicorn, queen-bee, StrawbAri, Zargabaath, Alexoni, toonervoustotalk, Imperion, hezzlington, Papa Noto, Gradmed, Birkenhead, greatguy, J Papi, and many more whose names have drifted from my memory.
EierVonSatan
Report 1 week ago
The list is long...and most of you won't know who these people are...probably a lot that I can't think of off the top of my head too

Jangrafess, IlexAquiFolium, LPK, Champagne Supernova, Ape Gone Insane, MadVlad, LPK, F1 Fanatic, oxymoronic, Illusionary, Profesh, RightSaidJames, Craghyrax, RevdMike, Hygeia, Magnum Opus, secretmessages, fire2burn, kolya, Beska, fleur de lis, letsdothetimewarpagain, Melancholy, Pharm Boy
Thecrazydoughnut
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
h333.
Miss Maddie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Carpe Vinum and Tyrion Lannister. Their posts were so entertaining :trytofly:
Last edited by Miss Maddie; 1 week ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
From 2015/16

StrawbAri
Z33 (Still logs in occasionally)
ivy98
Zargabath
IFoundWonderland
Imperion
Jamestg
||TheUnknown||
LBS_187
LeyK
Student403
RainbowKiwi
Neuth

More recently;

She-ra
Puddles the monkey

None of these are banned just left tsr
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The Law crew - Noto, J Papi, Lady Jamie, Legally Jasmine and my non law buddy The Mystical Egg
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Noto, John, mysticalegg, Burrito was funny, AngryRedhead, Seamus (I hope she is OK, actually)
ironandbeer2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
tehFrance, Rybee, Awesome Genius, foo, Noto, Maid Marian, Viva Emptiness, Carpe Vinum, imsoacademic, illusionz, Profesh, Hal.E.lujah, Silver Arrows, JosB, Shameful Burrito, Blind Ferret, Al-fatihah, missfatz, MiszShortea, G8D, Pinkhead, Gofre, Miracle Day, footstool, Ankabout, Tyrion_Lannister, VeniViciVidi, James A, MalteseMalteser, The Angry Stoic, edwinemanuelposse, Kevin de Bruyne, Spoderman, ham22, KarleyCanDoIt, PinkMobilePhone, Sulfobulus, SummerSofas, DeceitfulDove, chemting, Olympiad, ThatMuslimGuy, ash92, themysticalegg, Claire461 (previously known as Seamus123), ivybridges, Treeroy.

I think only someone like Truflais will be able to appreciate a lot of these members.
woah talk about throwback tuesday. Imsoacademic i heard shes vice chancellor at oxford now
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Awesome Genius.
:erm:
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
@imsoacademic

seems like shes really famous
Last edited by Hannah0505; 1 week ago
ironandbeer2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
imsoacademic

Like any legend various theories have spun up around her - was she an account run by several people? Was she just before her time? Either way, a thing of genuis.
EierVonSatan
Report 1 week ago
@imsoacademic

Infamous, more like it. 'She' used to post a LOT about oxbridge. I can't say I miss having to deal with that user.

They used to have the largest negative reputation (aside from silverwings, which was different)
Last edited by EierVonSatan; 1 week ago
ironandbeer2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EierVonSatan)
Infamous, more like it. 'She' used to post a LOT about oxbridge. I can't say I miss having to deal with that user.
It must have been almost 10 years ago surely? Come on you must miss it a bit
Kernel_Coder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
tehFrance, Rybee, Awesome Genius, foo, Noto, Maid Marian, Viva Emptiness, Carpe Vinum, imsoacademic, illusionz, Profesh, Hal.E.lujah, Silver Arrows, JosB, Shameful Burrito, Blind Ferret, Al-fatihah, missfatz, MiszShortea, G8D, Pinkhead, Gofre, Miracle Day, footstool, Ankabout, Tyrion_Lannister, VeniViciVidi, James A, MalteseMalteser, The Angry Stoic, edwinemanuelposse, Kevin de Bruyne, Spoderman, ham22, KarleyCanDoIt, PinkMobilePhone, Sulfobulus, SummerSofas, DeceitfulDove, chemting, Olympiad, ThatMuslimGuy, ash92, themysticalegg, Claire461 (previously known as Seamus123), ivybridges, Treeroy.

I think only someone like Truflais will be able to appreciate a lot of these members.
I remember most of those users, and some more.
EierVonSatan
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ironandbeer2)
It must have been almost 10 years ago surely? Come on you must miss it a bit
Nope :laugh:
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I miss Seamus123, and everybody else should too. :heart:

I recognise many of these, though not quite sure I miss them all quite as much as you.

(Original post by TheStarboy)
@Professional G
Very clever
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (110)
39.01%
Take autumn exams (90)
31.91%
Look for a job (8)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.19%
Take a year out (47)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise