captainhilts
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi guys quick question: I was rejected from Cambridge (law) post-interview and after being pooled (i applied to a stupidly competitive college) in this admissions cycle. is it worth ringing them up on results day to see if they have spaces, if i get top grades (A*AA or better)?

thanks
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No. Unless you're eligible for adjustment, but then they'd have notified you about that already
Last edited by Sinnoh; 6 days ago
captainhilts
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
No. Unless you're eligible for adjustment, but then they'd have notified you about that already
no i am not eligible for adjustment. so there is zero chance for me then?
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Please do not do this.

Seriously, unless you have been notified that you are eligible for Adjustment - in which case, you will need to follow the instructions you were sent in your rejection email in January - there is no possibility of us taking you in this way.

I am sorry, as I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear. If you do well and want to take a year out to reapply, by all means do. But you're most likely holding an offer from a great university as a firm choice and would do very well there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (22)
19.64%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (29)
25.89%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (61)
54.46%

Watched Threads