The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Best semi-social halls in the University of Manchester?

Not going to university until 2021, but i'm thinking about going to Manchester. I would prefer for the hall I live in to be quiet enough to study during the day and sleep decently at night, but social enough that we meet for pres and go clubbing at least a few nights each week. Also only looking at self-catered. Which halls are best for this? How sociable is Sheavyn House and Richmond Park? How social are the Victoria Park residencies, do students there mainly stay in most nights to study or is it overlooked because of the Fallowfield social life?
Original post by Anonymous
Not going to university until 2021, but i'm thinking about going to Manchester. I would prefer for the hall I live in to be quiet enough to study during the day and sleep decently at night, but social enough that we meet for pres and go clubbing at least a few nights each week. Also only looking at self-catered. Which halls are best for this? How sociable is Sheavyn House and Richmond Park? How social are the Victoria Park residencies, do students there mainly stay in most nights to study or is it overlooked because of the Fallowfield social life?

You have to choose either being social or being academic. In first year, first years apparently prefer Fallowfield because it is the most social area. Victoria Park is also a good area but more academic.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous

Have a look at this thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending