Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fancy sharing petrol. Just got my time table ( I'm at St Martins)and I'm in 9 till 5 four days a week, having looked at the bus and train times i feel a little discouraged. I have three children and leave the house at 7 to get the bus doesn't sound appealing, i cant have breakfast with them etc. Any help or bright ideas would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my step-sister commutes from Preston to Lancaster; I've PM'd you with more info.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still looking!

ReputationRep:
    This is true... my mate's getting a bus pass and she's off campus and still bringing her car but using the bus pass for uni stuff cos she will no way get a parking space and even if she does, she'll get clocked!!

ReputationRep:
    Oops. Sorry, luke88 - I deleted the message you replied-to, since I wasn't entirely sure whether it was accurate and I didn't want to scare anyone unnecessarily!

It'd probably be safe to say that any student living on-campus or in the immediate area (which includes Galgate, Morecambe & Heysham) WILL NOT be able to obtain a campus parking permit AT ALL, unless special circumstances can be proven in writing.
    However, the part I'm less sure about is how longer-distance commuters are affected - I don't think students commuting from, say, Preston will automatically qualify to buy permits either, but it'd be best to check for yourself.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.