HELP! A level results AFTER application deadline (US unis)

Watch
vyper47
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Greetings,

So along with UK and Canada, I'm applying to US unis this December. I'm taking the November 2020 international A levels (Cambridge). Results day is apparently January 9

But US university application deadline is on January 1. What should I do now? I read that keeping my application incomplete so many days after the deadline is a REALLY BAD idea. How do I send my results then?

I'm taking the usual SAT, three subject tests and TOEFL around November/December. Canada deadlines are around 2nd week of January, so not a problem. US unis are too early
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by vyper47)
Greetings,

So along with UK and Canada, I'm applying to US unis this December. I'm taking the November 2020 international A levels (Cambridge). Results day is apparently January 9

But US university application deadline is on January 1. What should I do now? I read that keeping my application incomplete so many days after the deadline is a REALLY BAD idea. How do I send my results then?

I'm taking the usual SAT, three subject tests and TOEFL around November/December. Canada deadlines are around 2nd week of January, so not a problem. US unis are too early
Have you tried looking on the specific uni's website(s) to see what their process is for International Students. Or you could try and contact them and their admissions teams and explain your dilemma and see what they can do. Hope that helps.
vyper47
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bookworm_88)
Have you tried looking on the specific uni's website(s) to see what their process is for International Students. Or you could try and contact them and their admissions teams and explain your dilemma and see what they can do. Hope that helps.
I was planning a mass mailing mission about this question. I'll stick to it then
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, that is probably the best way to tackle this issue. Emails and research. Hope you all the best for uni!
vyper47
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bookworm_88)
Yeah, that is probably the best way to tackle this issue. Emails and research. Hope you all the best for uni!
Thanks very much! This forum is amazing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads