Acne pigmentation/ scarring

Watch
ghw1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I have quite a bit of acne hyperpigmentation/scars on my cheeks and jawline and some have been there for months. It’s starting to make me feel really self conscious now as even though you can’t see them when I have makeup on, when I have no makeup on my skin just looks so much worse than it actually is.
Anyone have any advice on how to make it go down quickly like is there any good products out there that have helped????
spqr101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have also got quite a bit of scarring from acne. I've been applying aloe vera gel to my face for the last week or so and i think the scarring is improving. Probably will have to keep to it for about a month to see real results but I guess it's worth it. Don't let the acne get to you though- everyone's human and noone has perfect skin. As if acne on my face wasn't bad enough I've got pretty bad back acne, and I think I'm starting to develop shoulder acne too (didn't even know that was a thing but here we are)!!
Tarayani25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you though about seeing a dermatologist about this issue
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.07%
Look for a job (19)
3.51%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.06%
Take a year out (96)
17.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.09%

Watched Threads