The Student Room Group

UK’s top Muslim charity trustee resigns; called Jews ‘grandchildren of monkeys, pigs’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trustee-in-leading-uk-muslim-charity-resigns-over-anti-semitic-comments/

The newspaper found posts from 2014 and 2015 in which Islamic Relief Worldwide’s Heshmat Khalifa said the Jews were “grandchildren of monkeys and pigs,” a common refrain among anti-Semitic Muslims, based on controversial Quranic verse.
Reply 1
I'm impressed, I never knew the Quran supported evolution. Sure, it's wrong about the pig bit, and monkeys isn't technically correct, but it's pretty good for predating Darwin by a millennium.
Reply 2
In the eternal pissing contest between Jews and Muslims this particular instance seems rather tame :lol: Calling people cockroaches (a reference that has genocidal connotations attached to it) seeming to be a touch worse.
Either way, deeply unpleasant comments.
Anti semitic and supports terrorists :facepalm2:
Original post by DiddyDec
Anti semitic and supports terrorists :facepalm2:

At the risk of spouting a heated debate on this one I'll keep my mouth shut about which organisation this also sounds like.... :biggrin:
Original post by imlikeahermit
At the risk of spouting a heated debate on this one I'll keep my mouth shut about which organisation this also sounds like.... :biggrin:

Does it begin with L and end with R?

It doesn’t, however you can add that to the list... 😂
Original post by imlikeahermit
It doesn’t, however you can add that to the list... 😂

It probably starts with B and ends with an R 😂😂
Original post by nathan_nacu
It probably starts with B and ends with an R 😂😂

:biggrin: