NHS Funding for a Postgraduate Speech and Language Therapy course?

Watch
TeaAndCats
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,

I am confused. I have studied BSc Hons Psychology and am now looking to apply for a MSc Speech and Language Therapy course, but I am not sure where to go next. For example, I have heard that I could receive funding through the NHS for a MSc, but also I could do another BSc in Speech and Language Therapy and receive funding, whilst disregarding my Psychology BSc? Is this true? If so, how does it work? I can see the benefits to both. I am sorry to post here, I am just really struggling to find further information on this.

Thank you,
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by TeaAndCats)
Hi,

I am confused. I have studied BSc Hons Psychology and am now looking to apply for a MSc Speech and Language Therapy course, but I am not sure where to go next. For example, I have heard that I could receive funding through the NHS for a MSc, but also I could do another BSc in Speech and Language Therapy and receive funding, whilst disregarding my Psychology BSc? Is this true? If so, how does it work? I can see the benefits to both. I am sorry to post here, I am just really struggling to find further information on this.

Thank you,
Hi, this is an Allied Health Professional exception course so your previous study won't affect your eligibility.

You can apply for funding from SFE and you can also apply for the NHS Grant https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learni...training-grant
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
31.75%
No (43)
68.25%

Watched Threads